Blockchain Binance Is Under Criticism…Here’s Why!
The content site is one of the sites that provide the service of answering general questions and solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Where the content site is primarily interested in answering your questions in all areas, including solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Answer Blockchain Binance Is Under Criticism…Here’s Why!
An anonymous blockchain expert with the alias @kaber2 on GitHub has released an angry analysis of the development and maintenance aspects of the Binance Smart Chain.
Dealing with problems:
On November 16, 2021, @kaber2 issued seven points of cash against popular smart contract platform Binance Smart Chain.
Among the criticisms of the Binance Blockchain are the following:
- First, there is no review of the code and algorithms.
- Corrections are made without appropriate descriptions.
- It is difficult to know what issues are resolved by this or that commitment.
- The BSC blockchain development process lacks beta testing.
- New updates make things worse.
- The team does not pay any attention to bug reports even when the same issue is reported by thousands of developers.
- He rejected the decision to disable peer-to-peer transaction broadcasts, because implementing it would make the entire network too centralized.
Criticism of Centralization in BSC Binance Blockchain?
Last but not least, @kaber2 criticized increasing block size while reducing block time, stating about it:Read:Web3 Foundation: The DOT digital currency is part of a program, not a security token
Binance wanted a quick hack to make some money, but they weren’t willing to extend the mediocre resources to actually make this thing work.
@kaber2 revealed that he has 4,000 Binance tokens (BNB) in his digital wallet, equivalent to approximately $2.35 million.
However, a Blockchain critic (BSC) is considering liquidating its holdings of Binance Coin (BNB).
For your information, @kaber2 is not the only one with negative opinions about the centrality of the Binance Blockchain.
Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase, and Jay Howe of OKEx accused the Binance team of centralizing its smart contract environment.Read:Ripple doubled XRP sales in the first quarter of 2021…that’s why!
El Salvador Announces Bitcoin City and Plans to Issue $1 Billion Bitcoin Bonds
Learn about the story of an old woman who turned a $3,000 Bitcoin investment into $320,000
And you can ask questions on the content site through the word “Ask a question” at the top of the site, where we answer your questions in a short time