Investors Withdraw $1.3 Billion Bitcoin From Trading Platforms In 3 Days…Is It Accumulation?
The content site is one of the sites that provide the service of answering general questions and solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Where the content site is primarily interested in answering your questions in all areas, including solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Answer Investors Withdraw $1.3 Billion Bitcoin From Trading Platforms In 3 Days…Is It Accumulation?
Despite the recent correction in which Bitcoin lost nearly 20% of its value in a week, the data suggests that the liquidity crunch could intensify.
In just three days, the exchanges witnessed the withdrawal of more than 23,000 bitcoins, worth more than $1.3 billion.
Withdrawing $1.3 billion worth of Bitcoin from exchanges in three days:
Citing data from blockchain analytics firm Glassnode, crypto analyst Ali Martinez explained recent bitcoin withdrawals from cryptocurrency exchanges.
When # bitcoin The market is experiencing significant selling, and a change in profitable supply indicates the number of coins that have a cost basis on the chain above the current price.Read:Twitter CEO: Hyperinflation will change everything and it is already happening
Since ATH, more than 17% of BTC dollars The underwater supply has fallen, leaving 83% of the show in earnings.
– glassnode (glassnode) November 19 2021
According to Ali’s explanation:
The information revealed that the number of withdrawals has seen a significant increase in the past several days regardless of the drop in the price of Bitcoin.
In all, more than 23,000 bitcoins have been moved from the exchanges.
This coincided with recent reports that one of the biggest Bitcoin whales has resumed its buying spree, accumulating more than $200 million of the original in days.
The total amount withdrawn from the trading platforms is still much greater than the purchases of these particular whales, which means that some of the withdrawals may be internal transfers.
However, this still means that the number of bitcoins on the exchanges has dropped significantly in a matter of days, which will reduce selling pressure.
Bitcoin Investors Winning:
Bitcoin has experienced a massive correction since it peaked early last week at $69,000.Read:Poll: Only 24% believe the price of Bitcoin will be below $50,000 by the end of 2022
In about ten days, Bitcoin lost 20% of its value and fell below $56,000 earlier today.
As was somewhat expected, this hurt investors and their positions.
Further data from the analytics firm revealed that more than 17% of the total Bitcoin supply is at a loss, which means that 83% remains in profit.Read:Targeting Electrum wallets by hackers in an innovative way
This has not deterred long-term holders of Bitcoin from continuing to hold their coins.
Glassnode explained that these investors refused to panic and sell their cryptocurrencies, and what was stated in its post:
After peaking at 13.5 million bitcoins, long bitcoin holders distributed 100,000 bitcoins over the past month, representing just 0.7% of their total holdings.
Glassnode confirmed that most of the purchases that came with Bitcoin reaching its peak came from short-term owners, and they are now exposed to unrealized losses.
India will not allow trading of cryptocurrencies that lack government approval
Long-Term Bitcoin Holders Avoid Panic Selling…Details Here
And you can ask questions on the content site through the word “Ask a question” at the top of the site, where we answer your questions in a short time