general

Long-Term Bitcoin Holders Avoid Panic Selling…Details Here

Long-Term Bitcoin Holders Avoid Panic Selling…Details Here

The content site is one of the sites that provide the service of answering general questions and solving puzzles and crossword puzzles

Where the content site is primarily interested in answering your questions in all areas, including solving puzzles and crossword puzzles

Answer Long-Term Bitcoin Holders Avoid Panic Selling…Details Here

After Bitcoin touched an all-time high of $69,000 on November 10, Bitcoin has seen a major correction over the past few days.

Bitcoin price is down almost 20% this week and reached as low as $55,700.

However, major bitcoin holders remain positive about bitcoin’s future.

Data published by Glassnode shows that long-term bitcoin holders avoided panic selling during the recent market correction.

Long-term bitcoin holders still hold over 13.4 million bitcoins, just 100,000 from an all-time high of 13.5 million bitcoins.

That’s just 3% of the total supply that long-term bitcoin holders hold at a loss.

In terms of short-term owners, the people who bought the cryptocurrency around the recent peak suffer the majority of losses.

Read:Uber is open to accepting cryptocurrencies…if this condition is met!

clarified Glassnode:

When the bitcoin market experiences a major selloff, a change in profitable supply indicates the number of coins that have a cost basis on the chain above the current price.

Since the top, more than 17% of the supply of Bitcoin has fallen, leaving 83% of the supply in profit.

However, even after correcting nearly 20% from its all-time high, long-term contract holders do not appear to be spending their cryptocurrencies in a panic.

After peaking at 13.5 million bitcoins, long-term bitcoin holders have distributed just 100,000 bitcoins over the past month, which is just 0.7% of their total holdings.

Bitcoin recovery:

After dropping around 20%, the bitcoin price has rebounded rapidly over the past 24 hours.

Cryptocurrencies jumped more than 8% in a single day.

While short-term holders remain unsure about future bitcoin price movements, it appears that long-term bitcoin holders are willing to at least hold their cryptocurrency according to Glassnode data.

As a percentage of supply (excluding trading platforms), the vast majority of long-term Bitcoin holders remain profitable, with 78.7% of Bitcoin profiting.

Read:Cardano: “Alonzo White” promotion will soon start on the testnet…Details here

Only 3% of the supply is held by long-term bitcoin holders at a loss.

Glassnode added that the people who bought the top currently hold the majority of all bitcoin at an unrealized loss.

Read also:

Concerns about compensation for victims of “Mt. Gox increases the pressure on the bitcoin price

Binance founder says: Binance lost 3% of its customers due to KYC requirements



And you can ask questions on the content site through the word “Ask a question” at the top of the site, where we answer your questions in a short time

Previous post
India will not allow trading of cryptocurrencies that lack government approval
Next post
Securities and Exchange Commission accuses man of seizing $3.6 million in crypto