A detailed explanation of how to use the “CoinEx” cryptocurrency trading platform (Part Two)
The content site is one of the sites that provide the service of answering general questions and solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Where the content site is primarily interested in answering your questions in all areas, including solving puzzles and crossword puzzles
Answer A detailed explanation of how to use the “CoinEx” cryptocurrency trading platform (Part Two)
After we touched on in the first part of the article a detailed explanation of how to use the cryptocurrency trading platform”CoinEx“We provided a definition of the platform, its features, and how to register an account with it.
In this part, we will explain how to use it in cryptocurrency trading.
As we have already told, the “CoinEx” platform has an easy-to-use interface thanks to its simple and intuitive interface.
How to trade cryptocurrencies on CoinEx:
After entering the cryptocurrency trading platform “CoinEx”, we go to the trading page, which we previously explained how to access in Previous article.Read:Officially … the use of blockchain in the European Football Championship 2020
The following interface appears:
- Find the cryptocurrency to trade.
- Trading pairs available on the platform.
- The history of our trades.
- The graph shows the price movement of a digital currency.
- Buy the digital currency by specifying the price and quantity and then pressing the green button to place the order.
- Sell the currency by specifying the price and quantity and then pressing the red button to place the order.
- Existing buy and sell orders on digital currency.
Fees and information about the use of the platformCoinEx“:
- Deposit fee: Free
- Minimum Deposit/Withdrawal: This can vary depending on the currency but regularly ranges from free to small amounts.
- Is there a digital wallet built in: Yes
- Do you support margin trading: Yes
- Daily withdrawal limits: $10,000 daily withdrawal limit or $1,000,000 per month for verified accounts.
If you linked your account to a mobile phone:
- 24 hour withdrawal limit: $10,000
Complete identity verification:Read:New scam scheme puts $200 million in Ethereum on the line
- 24 hour withdrawal limit: $1,000,000.
- To increase the daily withdrawal limit, you need to contact support.
As for the trading fees, they are shown in the following pictures in detail:
Is CoinEx safe?
CoinEx is definitely one of the safest cryptocurrency trading platforms as it offers:
- Seniority in the field (since 2017).
- HTTPS certification (based on SSL or TLS encryption technology to secure connections).
- Two-factor authentication is available for double protection (provides optimum security and requires an extra step when logging into your accounts).
- Storing large amounts of money in a cold wallet (the most secure way to store cryptocurrencies).
- Multi-signature strategy ensures asset integrity.
- Its cooperation with a global team regarding security and protection services.
CoinEx supported countries:
CoinEx accepts users from all countries of the world including the European Union, United Kingdom, United States, Australia and Canada.
CoinEx now supports multiple languages and provides global trading services to nearly 100 countries/regions.
Any inquiries or questions about the platform coinex This can be done through her accounts on various social media platforms:Read:Searches for the term “bitcoin” on Google hit yearly high
The official website of the platform:
Telegram news channel:
– The YouTube:
And you can ask questions on the content site through the word “Ask a question” at the top of the site, where we answer your questions in a short time